According to the contract arranged between the client and Defon, a report folder is submitted to the client as the final step of Defon’s IPM system, which includes but is not restricted to the following:
- A detailed report describing all Defon’s work conducted under the frame of the company’s IPM system. Included, are also guidelines and recommendations to the client, aiming to improve the contracted area, as to not be susceptive to pests.
- The private agreement (contract) signed by the client and Defon, which incorporates the necessary number of treatments that have been calculated according to each client’s needs.
- Defon’s credentials, such as its work permit, issued by the relevant government department of the country where the company conducted its work (in Greece, by the Ministry of Rural Development and Food), ISO certificates etc.
- The Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) of the biocides used and their registration numbers, issued by the relevant government departments.
- Blueprint of the treated area with the positions of the rodent bait stations noted.
- Blueprint of the treated area with the positions of the electric fly killers noted.
- Defon’s pest control certificate verifying work completed, which can be presented by the client upon inspection by the Environmental Health Department.
The report folder adheres to any quality system that the client company might follow such as HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, etc.